These passes are only for those brand new to Rasa.
- 3 CLASSES FOR $20.00 (3 month expiration) OR
- 2 WEEK UNLIMITED FOR $30.00
Introductory passes cannot be purchased online.
Mat Rental: $2
Hour Drop-in: $12
Mandala 9 Class Pass: $108 (3 month expiration)
Rasa Passport (month to month):
- Up to 5 Classes per month – $50
- Unlimited Classes per month – $90
Value Membership (ongoing membership with 3 month minimum fulfillment period; monthly auto-debit or Annual paid upfront):
- Up to 5 Classes per month – $40
- Unlimited Classes per month – $75
- Annual Unlimited Upfront for year – $795
Benefits & parameters of Rasa Value Memberships:
- Discounts: 20% discounts on regular priced merchandise, workshops, series, and most events and dollar discounts on retreats; wine and special items such as CBD products are 10% off.
- Freezes: For Value Unlimiteds, 1 complimentary freeze per every 6 months of membership, minimum 1 week, not to exceed one month (Value Unlimited); for Value Up to 5, 1 freeze per year. Fee of $15 for additional freezes. Total freezes can not to exceed 3 months in sum. Cannot add up the days of your freezes, each request/time off constitutes 1 freeze.
- Guest passes: 6 annual guest passes for Value Unlimited, to introduce your friends and family to yoga; 3 annual guest passes for the Value Up to 5
- Value Unlimiteds get full access to online classes (pre-records & live streams)
- Please see Policies & Guidelines page for Return Policy on Annual Upfront Memberships, and canceling the Value Auto-Debit Memberships.
*may cancel with 30 day notice after 3 months have been fulfilled; each subsequent freeze $20; auto-renews.
Yoga + Massage Packages:
- 5 Class Pass + 60 Minute Massage – $108
- 9 Class Mandala Pass + 60 Minute Massage – $150
- massages are done at our Medford Center with our beloved Kristin Larson, LMT
*Seniors (60 and over), students (with valid student ID), and qualified corporates & organizations (Partner Alliance) receive 10% off Drop-ins and Mandala and Passport Passes.
Current organizations in our Partner Alliance Program: Harry & David, Jackson County, Asante, Providence, Banyan Botanicals, Medford School District, Ashland School District, and Siskiyou School.
Partner Alliance Program is available for 5 or more company or organization participants. To see if your organization qualifies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for our Return Policy