Thank you for respecting the studio space and your fellow students. The following are general guidelines that help us maintain a tranquil and inviting center.
- Please arrive for class 10 minutes early. This gives you time to park, get signed in and settled for class. Generally, anyone coming ten minutes after class has started will not be permitted into the yoga room.
- Please turn cell phones and pagers OFF or SILENT. A cell phone on vibrate can be as disruptive as a phone with the ringer on.
- Please leave shoes and coats in the hallway area. You can bring your purse/keys/wallet into the yoga room where we have cubbies for your use.
- You are welcome to bring a water bottle to class, but we ask that you do not bring cups of water or other beverages. The instructor moves throughout the room during class and spilling a cup of water is a disruption to the whole class.
- Please talk to your instructor about any pre-existing physical condition, old sports injuries or health concerns that might be relevant to your yoga class. Teachers will do their best to provide modifications to suit your needs.
- Please let the instructor know if you need to leave class early — and then please do so quietly.
Due to our many events and offerings, we must adhere to a return policy that is respectful and fair to our teachers/staff, as well as the overall community. It is difficult to sustain our business with last minute cancellations or extending passes past expiration dates. Therefore we are very appreciative of your awareness of our return policy. Thank you for your understanding.
There are no refunds or extensions on the Intro Pass, Mandala Pass, and the Passports. If you do not get to use all your “Up-to-5” classes under the Passports, they do automatically expire after a month. Thank you in advance for working to manage your schedule based on the pass you choose. If you are looking for the most flexible, they would be the Drop-ins, the Mandala and the Passport, in that order.
Value Unlimited Membership
Please read the terms of this membership on our Prices page and thank you in advance for honoring our need to adhere to this policy. All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. Please do not leave your request to cancel with the front desk.
Under the Auto-Debit plan, you must fulfill at a minimum 3 months before cancelling. If you do cancel, we require 30 day written cancellation notice (email to firstname.lastname@example.org), which means you may have an additional debit before the term date. There is no penalty for cancelling, however there is a $25 reactivation fee should you choose to rejoin at a later time. Remember, you can freeze your membership – see Pricing page for details on suspending your membership instead of cancelling. Also, you may choose to drop down from an Unlimited to an Up-to-5 program if that suits your schedule better, without penalty or reactivation fees.
Under the Annual Unlimited Upfront, there are no cancellations within 3 months. You must provide 30 day written cancellation notice (email to email@example.com). Upon your term date, you shall receive 85% prorated refund on the unused portion of your membership. While there is no penalty for cancelling, there is a reactivation fee for rejoining any of the value memberships. You may, instead, choose to convert your current Annual Upfront Membership into a Value Auto Debit – just be aware that there is a price differential.
See freeze parameters in the Pricing page, which applies to all value memberships.
Because of our financial and scheduling commitments surrounding retreats, and the commitments we make with the teacher and are lodging partner, we must adhere strongly to the following policy on our retreats:
- A non-refundable registration fee of 10-20% of the cost of the retreat, depending on retreat, is applied to all payments. This secures the retreater’s spot, as most of our retreats have limited space. The fee is 10% for retreats under 4 nights, and 20% over 4 nights and all international or Hawaii retreats.
- If Rasa cancels the event for any reason, all fees will be refundable in full to the original means of payment provided.
- If paid participant cancels before the early bird date, a full refund of the retreat payment is given.
- If paid participant cancels after the early bird dates and prior to a month of the event, 50% of the retreat payment (incl. the registration fee) is forfeited. If another retreater registers in their spot, the payment less the registration fee, will be fully refunded.
- If participant cancels within a month, but more than 2 weeks, of the event, 75% of the retreat payment (incl. the registration fee) is forfeited. If another retreater registers in their spot, the payment less the registration fee, will be fully refunded.
- If participant cancels less than 2 weeks of the event, all payments are forfeited unless another retreater registers in their spot (less registration fee).
- Once payment is made, retreater agrees to abiding by the policies and procedures of Rasa Yoga Center, its staff and representatives (RASA). S/he understands yoga and any other activities during retreat requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and is fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. It is the retreater’s responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in retreat. Retreater knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waives any claim s/he may have against RASA and its staff for injury or damages that may be sustained as a result of participating in the retreat.