Thank you for respecting the studio space and your fellow students. The following are general guidelines that help us maintain a tranquil and inviting center.
- Please arrive for class 10 minutes early. This gives you time to park, get signed in and settled for class. Generally, anyone coming ten minutes after class has started will not be permitted into the yoga room.
- Please turn cell phones and pagers OFF or SILENT. A cell phone on vibrate can be as disruptive as a phone with the ringer on.
- Please leave shoes and coats in the hallway area. You can bring your purse/keys/wallet into the yoga room where we have cubbies for your use.
- You are welcome to bring a water bottle to class, but we ask that you do not bring cups of water or other beverages. The instructor moves throughout the room during class and spilling a cup of water is a disruption to the whole class.
- Please talk to your instructor about any pre-existing physical condition, old sports injuries or health concerns that might be relevant to your yoga class. Teachers will do their best to provide modifications to suit your needs.
- Please let the instructor know if you need to leave class early — and then please do so quietly.
Due to our many events and offerings, we must adhere to a return policy that is respectful and fair to our teachers/staff, as well as the overall community. It is difficult to sustain our business with last minute cancellations or extending passes past expiration dates. Therefore we are very appreciative of your awareness of our return policy. Thank you for your understanding.
Because of our financial and scheduling commitments surrounding retreats, we must adhere strongly to the following policy on our retreats:
- A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is applied to all payments
- If Rasa cancels the event for any reason, all fees will be refundable in full to the original means of payment provided.
- If participant cancels after the early bird dates and prior to a month of the event, 50% of the retreat payment (less the registration fee) is forfeited. If another retreater registers in their spot, the payment, less the $100 registration fee, will be fully refunded.
- If participant cancels within a month, but less than 2 weeks, of the event, 75% of the retreat payment (less the registration fee) is forfeited. If another retreater registers in their spot, the payment, less the $100 registration fee, will be fully refunded.
- If participant cancels less than 2 weeks of the event, all payments are forfeited unless another retreater registers in their spot (less registration fee).
- Once payment is made, retreater agrees to abiding by the policies and procedures of Rasa Yoga Center, its staff and representatives (RASA). S/he understands yoga and any other activities during retreat requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and is fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. It is the retreater’s responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in retreat. Retreater knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waives any claim s/he may have against RASA and its staff for injury or damages that may be sustained as a result of participating in the retreat.
RASA MEXICO RETREAT
Rasa’s annual retreat in Mexico has slightly different policies than our other retreats. If you are attending a retreat with us in Mexico please read and fill out the following form.