Oregon’s Updated Mask Mandate
Masks will be required at all times while inside the studio, including while in your designated spot in the yoga space and throughout the duration of class.
PLEASE CLICK HERE for the detailed information on COVID guidelines, while visiting our studio in person.
PLEASE CLICK HERE for the detailed information on Group Classes as well as our Online offerings.
NOT READY TO DO GROUP CLASSES – JOIN US ONLINE! Whether you are Livestreaming or just wanting access to some online pre-recorded classes to ground and move with us, here’s the step by step process to get you started. From there, scroll down to Online Class Procedures.
Please note, whether you are taking In-Studio Group classes, or Online classes, you must register for each class in our online system, Mind Body Online.
PASS ADMINISTRATION – RESTARTING YOUR FROZEN PASS: We would like to minimize front desk time and exposure so please email all your requests. If you paused your pass due to Covid, please email us at email@example.com to unfreeze your pass. We will work to get back to you within 24-48 hours.
WELCOME TO RASA
Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or new to yoga, we are sure to have the right class for you, with our two locations in beautiful Southern Oregon. Click here to view our full schedule.
Please note under the column “Room”, Ashland classes are listed as “Ashland” and Medford classes are listed as “Medford Earth” and “Medford Sky”.
NEW TO RASA YOGA CENTER?
Come in and try us out with one of these great introductory passes!
- 3 Classes for $20.00, or
- 2 Week Unlimited for $30.00
First Visit? Great! FAQ’s for your first visit to Rasa:
- Q: What should I wear?
- A: Wear comfortable clothing that you allows your body to move. Avoid clothing that might become distracting for you, such as baggy or noisy fabric.
- Q: What should I bring?
- A: Bring your mat (if you forget we have them for rent for $2), your water bottle (we have filtered water available), and an open mind.
- Q: I’m a beginner. Which class is right for me?
- A: Which class is right for you will depend on your goals for starting a yoga practice. For strength-building and fitness, Flow Level 1, Haha Hour, Align & Refine, and Yoga Basics are great places to start. For flexibility and relaxation, Gentle, Yin, and Rest & Restore are best. Click here for our full list of class descriptions.
- Q: How early should I show up for my first class?
- A: We suggest you arrive 15-20 minutes before your class time to fill out our short New Client Registration form and also to allow yourself time to get acquainted with the studio.
Remember, the hardest part is getting through the door.
Our staff and the community of fellow students are supportive and inviting to all. It is indeed one of the main reasons so many have been coming to Rasa for years… because it feels better than home! Come feel good in your body, calm your mind, and nurture your spirit in the class that is perfect for you.
If you would like assistance in trying to figure out which class and/or teacher is right for you, we’d be most happy to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 541.245.2667, or visit us!
INTRODUCING RASA FIT…
Rasa Fit, or the Fit Room, is a boutique fitness space in our Medford location with cardio equipment, free weights and a multi-functional strength training equipment. It’s a gym unlike anything you’ve ever experienced – an extension of our yoga studios, you’ll feel a certain intention and comfort in the space. It will support your fitness goals while also giving you place to feel good inside and out.
Click here for more information.
INQUIRIES FOR TEACHING POSITIONS
Click onto the tab titled Massage, Space Rental & Teaching Yoga for more information.
*All original content on this page and website belongs to Rasa Yoga Center and shall not be reproduced without the express permission of owner. Copyright © 2020, Rasa Center for Yoga & Wellness, All rights reserved. **