INFO ON COVID-19 IMPACT AT RASA
PLEASE CLICK HERE for the status of In-Studio Group Classes, and Live Streaming or Online Classes.
PASS ADMINISTRATION (FREEZING/PAUSING/CANCELING): For all our Value Members, please remember you have two complimentary account freezes (and $15 additional freeze after that), should you choose to take time off from group classes. Freezes are for a minimum of two weeks up to 1 month each. Inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work through all our emails – our very small, sincere and part-time staff will reply back within 24-48 hours, but will use the date of your email as the effective notice date. Please remember that there is a $25 reactivation fee for rejoining the value membership after cancellation.
WELCOME TO RASA
Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or new to yoga, we are sure to have the right class for you, with our two locations in beautiful Southern Oregon. Click here to view our full schedule.
Please note under the column “Room”, Ashland classes are listed as “Ashland” and Medford classes are listed as “Medford Earth” and “Medford Sky”.
NEW TO RASA YOGA CENTER?
Come in and try us out with one of these great introductory passes!
- 3 Classes for $20.00, or
- 2 Week Unlimited for $30.00
First Visit? Great! FAQ’s for your first visit to Rasa:
- Q: What should I wear?
- A: Wear comfortable clothing that you allows your body to move. Avoid clothing that might become distracting for you, such as baggy or noisy fabric.
- Q: What should I bring?
- A: Bring your mat (if you forget we have them for rent for $2), your water bottle (we have filtered water available), and an open mind.
- Q: I’m a beginner. Which class is right for me?
- A: Which class is right for you will depend on your goals for starting a yoga practice. For strength-building and fitness, Flow Level 1, Haha Hour, Align & Refine, and Yoga Basics are great places to start. For flexibility and relaxation, Gentle, Yin, and Rest & Restore are best. Click here for our full list of class descriptions.
- Q: How early should I show up for my first class?
- A: We suggest you arrive 15-20 minutes before your class time to fill out our short New Client Registration form and also to allow yourself time to get acquainted with the studio.
Remember, the hardest part is getting through the door.
Our staff and the community of fellow students are supportive and inviting to all. It is indeed one of the main reasons so many have been coming to Rasa for years… because it feels better than home! Come feel good in your body, calm your mind, and nurture your spirit in the class that is perfect for you.
If you would like assistance in trying to figure out which class and/or teacher is right for you, we’d be most happy to help. Email us at email@example.com, call us at 541.245.2667, or visit us!
INTRODUCING RASA FIT…
Rasa Fit, or the Fit Room, is a boutique fitness space in our Medford location with cardio equipment, free weights and a multi-functional strength training equipment. It’s a gym unlike anything you’ve ever experienced – an extension of our yoga studios, you’ll feel a certain intention and comfort in the space. It will support your fitness goals while also giving you place to feel good inside and out.
Click here for more information.
INQUIRIES FOR TEACHING POSITIONS